|Fuller Ave Entry|
2000 N Fuller Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90046
Follow Runyon Canyon Park on Facebook
Category: Fitness, Recreation
Company: Friends, Athletic Date, Visitors, Dogs, Family
|View & Loop|
Quickie: For all you runners, backwards-walkers, lookie-loo's, hikers, and dogs-with-owners who want a 3 mile workout (plus a great view!) that you'll feel in your glutes for the rest of the day (but doesn't take forever so you won't miss brunch).
Tip: Technically, it's a well-pounded dirt "loop" up, through, and around the Hollywood hills. Avoid death-by-toppling and opt to go counter-clockwise (start at Fuller and take the path to the right) so you go "up" the steep stairs and "down" the wide trail.
1. Park on Fuller, Hillside, or Franklin (there is an entrance off of each one)
2. Bring a tolerance for everything related to hiking with dogs
3. Wear running shoes or hiking shoes (no rainbows, reefs, uggs, etc)
4. Consider bringing your yoga mat - FREE yoga every morning at the Fuller entrance
1. Forget to look up, or else you will miss views of the Hollywood Sign and the pet horse next to the trail
2. Text, unless you want to trip over a dog or slip on gravel
3. Steal from self-service table at the Fuller gate that sells cold drinks, water, and snacks for $1
Enjoy! And don't feel bad if the horse ignores you - it's probably because you aren't allowed to feed it.