|3.5 stories tall and 52 ft wide!|
Category: Summer events, dates, group fun
Company: Everyone who likes food trucks, music, and movies!
Schedule: Food Truck | Movies | Music
There are few things that Los Angeles loves more than music, movies, and food. So when it’s summer and we’re guaranteed warm weather, there’s nothing that makes us more happy than outdoor events. Introducing the summer series Eat See Hear, we can now listen to a local band before watching an outdoor movie while noshing on food truck fare – every Saturday until September 15th. Yes, folks: School is out and Summer is in.
Locations: Santa Monica, Westwood, Pasadena, Sherman Oaks, San Pedro, Hollywood, Long Beach, DTLA, and more. Check website for specific locations.
Time: Doors open at 5:30. Band plays at 7. Movie starts at 8:30.
Food: Via truck, the drooltastic likes of CoolHaus, NomNom, Border Grill, Ragin Cajun, Buttemilk, Vizzi. See website for confirmed attendees.
Movies: Classic love/comedy. Upcoming: The Wedding Singer, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, The Goonies, The Big Lebowski, Zoolander (to name a few).
|Snacks, dinner, dessert|
2. It's summer, but that doesn’t necessarily make the nights hot or the ground soft. Bring a jacket and a blanket or pillow to sit on.
3. Alcohol? Some venues allow it. Check the website and stay classy.
4. Kids? Yes, but most seem to be of the event staff/producers.
5. Tickets? Order online or pay with cash at the door. $10/pp.
6. Fashionably late? Only in LA, but yes, you can purchase passes that give you access to reserved seating (taped off space) so you can arrive at 8 and still grab a prime spot. $20/pp.