|Pulled Pork Sandwich with Mac 'n Cheese|
444 Lincoln Blvd
Venice, CA 90291
Type: Restaurant, To-Go
Category: Lunch, Dinner
Company: Vegetarians need not apply
OTC Tip: Go hungry. Wear a bib. Be prepared to lick your fingers.
Infamous, really, because while it's next to California Chicken Cafe and shares a block with Whole Foods, it's about as far as timbucktu is from healthy, gluten free, macrobiotic, and vegan. ThankGod. Step in to Baby Blues and you are promised the following:
1. 5 Sauces: Sweet, Hot, XXX, BBQ, and Sweet Pepper Vinegar
2. A line, but fast and worth it
3. Amazing chicken, beef and pork ribs, sandwiches, fried fish, hot links, pulled pork, brisket...
4. Sides that steal the light: Mac 'n Cheese, Blues on the Cob, Pork and Beans, Mashed Potatoes...
5. Full bellies, sticky fingers
6. Banana pudding that you'll ever after have dreams about
Simply put: If you need a break from grass, take a stop at Baby Blues for a carnivore's oasis.